Happy Easter! What a great holiday full of Spring Celebrations but most importantly the focus on the amazing life and ressurection of our Savior. It is my turn to go to church today (we haven't taken Anna just yet) and I am excited to feel the spirit of this day and focus on Jesus Christ.
This past week has been awesome. Anna is growing more each day. She is so alert, loves to squeak and grunt, makes the cutest faces, and is starting to smile and mimic our faces! Last night I stuck my tongue out and she copied me! It was priceless. I wish I had it on camera, but she did it again at 3 AM so I am hoping she'll do it more often! We have done more this week including going on walks (she LOVES the Baby Bjorn), 
having an Easter egg hunt,
having a baby shower with my child life co-workers where Anna gots lots of books and toys from the Gurus of the best stuff out there!
And catching a little cold. The bulb syringe has become a must and both mommy and baby HATE it! Hopefully it will be short lived. Until then I have a stuffy nosed little one who is an angel through it all, mostly sleeping it off, but I feel so bad! She is too cute!
And catching a little cold. The bulb syringe has become a must and both mommy and baby HATE it! Hopefully it will be short lived. Until then I have a stuffy nosed little one who is an angel through it all, mostly sleeping it off, but I feel so bad! She is too cute!
5 comments:
It is so sad to see little ones sick, especially when she is so small. I absolutely love our Bjorn, too! I actually used it while fly fishing in a river on Saturday, but Adelynn is getting too heavy and she kept grabbing the fly rod...I think it's time to get another hiking BACKpack.
Sorry about the cold. I adored the picture of Anna in the Easter basket. Pretty cute.
Cute pictures Heed! I saw your comment on my blog. The party actually ended up not being at your house because you didn't come. It was just scheduled to be there! I think we ended up doing it at Em's. And that's exciting about Michigan--sounds fun but so far away!
Hi Heidi, this is Katie Davis. I found your link on Martha's B's blog. It was so fun to hear from you.
Your little girl is sooooooo darling. I love the picture of her smiling on the couch. We are so happy for you. She is beautiful and I love the name Anna. Hope everything is going well!
Ok did you not just have a baby? You are looking amazing! Hope I look like that after! She is the sweetest looking thing ever.
Post a Comment