Have you ever heard of the "Flight or Fight" response? Well I think I am in the "flight" mode, because there seems to always be so much to do and I always find a way to leave it and do something I probably don't have time for. (Like Blogging when I should be getting my Young Women Calendar done and getting ready for bed). So my latest weekend flight was up to the Burton Cabin. We had a great time relaxing, walking, eating, and laughing at Anna and her cousins. Yet again another weekend when the floor did not get swept, my dog sat in her kennel with an occasional visit from the neighbor, and the moving boxes stayed empty. ( No, I feel no guilt-right?)Oh well there is always another day. Here are some of our moments...
We had to stop and take a picture. I love how the dents show the sunset.
The traditional picture on the front porch swing. I could sit here for hours!
Anna liked seeing FIRE for the first time. This is Emily helping me capture the moment.
I think my arms got a workout from this spot!
My favorite phrases from my nephew Jack this weekend where..."Push me...higher, Catch it to me (meaning throw the ball), where's my trailer ( his favorite toy in the world), I hold Baby Anna, and I want to see my grasshopper (referring to his shirt)."
These are some funny kids!
Now back to reality and most importantly for this moment - to bed!
4 comments:
she's getting soo big and soo cute!! Yay for a new post!!
Looks like fun up at the cabin. Mesquite, St. George, and now the cabin! You guys get to have so much fun!!!!
Heids, it was so fun to see you at Amy's shower. Anna is ADORABLE! I love that little smile of her. Looks like you guys have had some fun little getaways. Don't feel guilty about the empty boxes, dirty floor - I am all about the fun and memories! ;)
Dave is was good to see you in Costco the other day. Anna is adorable. It's nice to have blogs to keep in touch. Email me at jenniferneumann@hotmail.com and I'll invite you to our family blog.
Post a Comment