Just a very brief update to let all know that we're here safe and sound in our new home in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The road trip in the moving truck across the country was indeed long, but with the help of Heidi's parents, it didn't seem too bad. Another HUGE thanks to Heidi's parents for doing so much work in cleaning, unpacking, and organizing our home. There was a TON to be done, and we're so much further ahead than we could have dreamed. There is still a lot to be unpacked and sorted through, but we're getting close.
Ann Arbor is a BEAUTIFUL place that's just loaded with trees and parks. We haven't had much time to enjoy them yet, but at least we've been able to watch a bunch of the Olympics while working. Speaking of work, I've got to get back to it. Hopefully Heidi or I can post more info and pics later. We hope you're all doing well, wherever this post finds you!!
4 comments:
Glad you guys are there safe and that the trip went well. Keep us posted.
You are already missed but it sounds like your place is way way cute!! Mom and Dad said it will be great!! Mom also mentioned you met someone that knew me!! Let me know how you are! Oh and I am logging into SKYPE so we can chat!! LOVE YOU!!
Yay glad to know you guys are safe and sound and happy! I want to hear all about it when you guys get a chance!
I'm glad you guys got there safely! Heidi, I'm so sorry I never made it to the bow party. I got your message and was totally planning on coming, but then I spaced it. I was so dissapointed. I hope you guys are enjoying your new home, let us know when you're back in town. We'd love to see you!
Post a Comment