Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally a Video! (Hint: pause our blog music first)

In case there's any question as to whether Anna and Mia get along, here you go!

Well, we've been trying to post this for several months now! First, we didn't have a firewire hookup to be able to digitally download video from our camera. Then, we moved across the country (you might have noticed). Then, it has taken us several weeks to make it into a small enough file that Blogger would accept it. I'm sad that we couldn't put the whole thing on because it lasts about a minute or so, but here's at least a small part. If anyone has tricks to making downloading video onto a blog easier, we're all ears.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I love those kinds of laughs. She's getting so big! I'm glad that the get along...

Katie Jane said...

BWA ha ha ha! That just made my day...or my week, or maybe my year. So cute. Just like her parents. Always happy! It was good to catch up on you guys. Good luck with the new place and I hope you adjust quickly!

emily said...

cutest laugh ever! there is nothing like a baby laugh! i loved that! totally made me smile!

Martha said...

That is so cute! Marian came out and had to see what was going on too. I'm glad those two (Anna and Mia) are friends!

Maggie said...

That is the cutest video. I loved it. I also love the picture in the last post of Heidi and Anna. Looks like you're having fun. Miss you guys.