Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Heidi's Random thoughts

There are too many thoughts going through my head and too many things that I want to do! I thought maybe blogging them might give you an incite to my days (and hopefully not expose too much of my crazy brain waves). This is why I don't blog every day because I seem to always have a hard time focusing on just one event and feel like I need to post it ALL. Then it comes down to it I just post about random things, rather than my actual thoughts. So here is a stab at what has gone through my head today.

1) Why did Anna wake up so much last night? Was she hungry, cold, overtired, or just wanting to keep mom up?
2) I don't want to go walking I'm too tired. Okay I'll go
3) Why am I out in this bitter cold?
4) I love walking with friends they keep me going
5) I cannot keep up with you Megan
6) I feel bad I didn't bring Mia
7) I want to run longer, but chores await
8) Anna finally fell asleep in the last ten minutes of the walk
9) Shower and work hard until Anna wakes up
10) Hooray I have gotten so much done in 20 minutes...
11) I have gotten so much done in 1.5 hours and Anna is still asleep in her car seat
12) phone calls
13) Perhaps we could go swing today, if it warms up
14) I should do something fun to celebrate Anna's 9 month birthday (can you call it that)
15) I love to sing random songs to Anna
16) I should probably check my email, but then I will look at blogs and get sucked in... must finish a few things first.
17) Hooray the dishes are done.. oops I found more
18) Anna is up, and SOOO adorable ("th th th" and "da da da" are her famous waking up words)
19) Let's eat
20) Anna is playing so well in her room ( I go in and in and find she has dumped her book basket out and is "reading" books with her mouth! (:
21) I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, especially made with homemade Raspberry- peach Jam.
22) I miss my mom's canned peaches (and of course my Mom too!)
23) Why won't Anna go to sleep on her own? Especially when she is so tired!
24) Anna is 9 months old today! I cannot believe it has gone this fast. She is amazing and learns new things everyday. She has to go get SHOTS today (yes, Childlifers I said SHOTS... I hate them!) I am not excited to hear her cry... but am excited to just cuddle her tonight!
25) I love wearing slippers all day
26) I loathe and love cleaning day... in the end it feels good and then I can actually play!
27) Why did Dave and I start a puzzle yesterday? It will take forever to finish and will sit here in my clean (an now more cluttered) living room until it is done... and do we REALLY have time to do a puzzle? (: Oh well, it was a fun "fall break" activity.
28) Why did I opt to get a black dog with lots of hair?
29) I love the fall leaves outside, perhaps Anna will go swinging instead of taking a nap.
30) I miss my Utah friends and family
31) Fine, I'll go get Anna
32) Okay after an HOUR of trying to get her to sleep, I gave her a bottle and she was out in 5 minutes (even with people working on my roof). I guess I needed to learn patience today.
33) Why is Chocolate so good?
34) I wish I knew more about the gospel
35) I wish I was a better reader, then maybe # 34 would come true quicker
36) Anna has been with me for 18 months, oh wait 17 months because she came early
37) Crazy!
38) I hope Dave us doing okay at school
39) I wonder if any wives really wake up and make their husband's lunch, I am glad Dave respects my sleep, especially after a night like that. But perhaps I should be better at that. Naa, I cook him dinner, clean, and wash his clothes, he can make his own lunch.
40) I have to change my hair appointment again! I am so embarrassed, I want to be blonde again. I miss Holly!
41) Oh no, I have forgotten to post something about Halloween on the ward website.
42) Why is blogging so addictive?
43) I hate hearing Mia whine, but don't want her out right now
44) I should have called someone this morning that I didn't because I didn't think I would have time to get together. Turns out I did. ):
45) I should stop blogging and get back to my "to do" list
46) I am excited to shop for meals ( I have looked through lots of recipes and have many I want to try. Now for the grocery list.
47) Luckily I have Randanzzos to save money buying lots of yummy fruits and veggies (I will post something about this later... It's amazing! Whitney, I am excited for Friday!
48) I should have vacuumed while Anna was being defiant!
49) I want to see Holly's cute baby belly
50) I want to see Tori's Babe!
51) I want to stop expressing my wandering thoughts so I will

If you have read this far you are truly impressive! I guess this was more therapeutic for me to get it out there. Who knows why.

Here's to getting things done while my baby sleeps! Goodbye

No comments: