I cannot get enough of the weather and beautiful scenery. Today I went on the longest walk just enjoying all the leaves and their amazing colors! I wish I had my camera! These are pictures I took a few days ago. It was getting dark so they are not the best, but show a little of what I am enjoying!
I love the pics of the fall but the picture of Anna is so adorable. I love it, she looks so happy! I miss you Heidi...lots!! We got snow last night, it is cold. I wish it would stay fall for a few months before snowing!
Hey! Lily has that same sweatshirt! Expect its 12 mo. size. which by the way she is fitting in to..with about 1" wiggle room. Anna is soo cute! I'm glad you guys update your blog regularly...we miss you!
3 comments:
I love the pics of the fall but the picture of Anna is so adorable. I love it, she looks so happy! I miss you Heidi...lots!! We got snow last night, it is cold. I wish it would stay fall for a few months before snowing!
Hey! Lily has that same sweatshirt! Expect its 12 mo. size. which by the way she is fitting in to..with about 1" wiggle room. Anna is soo cute! I'm glad you guys update your blog regularly...we miss you!
Beautiful photos! I can't believe how much bigger Anna has grown. She is such a doll. Give her a kiss from Grace and I. Miss you!
Post a Comment