Friday, December 26, 2008

Yes, it has been a while

....and probably will continue to be a little longer until I make time to blog.

For now...Life is great, Christmas was wonderful, Family is amazing, Anna is the sweetest, Friends are fabulous, Chocolate and Christmas desserts are toooooo good, so hence weight is fluctuating, Snow is Abundant, relaxation is needed and taken, and we are happy!

Oh, and today marks 10 YEARS since Dave and I first "hooked up" aka cuddled. Thanks Babe for 10 wonderful years full of laughter, fun, and love. More to come later!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Love it! Hey, your christmas card came in the mail and it totally smelled like cologne- I'm guessing that it was sitting next to a letter that some BF was sending his GF. That or you guys are way fancy :) Love and miss you.

Melanie said...

Wahoo! 10 years of hookin' it up guys. Way to go! :)