Sunday, February 8, 2009

This weekend...

Friday night... Yummy Cottage Inn Pizza with Abernethys (thanks for the idea guys), then home for Ice Cream. Dave and I are alike in many ways, but this is where we differ...
Dave's bowl...

Heidi's Bowl...


Saturday was finally warm enough to get out on a walk! These photos are after our walk, I put Anna inside while I took her stroller to the car and brought Mia in. This is what Anna did, I had to snap some photos.
Mia waited so patiently! I love how her coat catches the light.


And they told us that there were never blue sky days in A2! This was beautiful.

5 comments:

Katie Abernethy said...

So...we totally had ice cream after we put Hunter to bed! Thanks for the idea Dave. :)

Leslie said...

I love the pic of Anna pressing her nose up to your door. Before we see you again she is going to be so big:) Hope all is well.

Sarah said...

Heidi, thanks for your comment, I'm glad I have another blog to look at, I am addicted. Your little girl is so tiny and adorable! And that ice cream looks delish... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave and Heidi,
I have been thinking about you guys lately and I remembered you had this blog, so I thought I would check it out and say hi. It looks like things are going well for you, which is great! Anna is so cute! I don't have an email address for you anymore. I'm still at MACU, so my email is the same...
Maika

Melanie said...

Those pictures are so darling! She is such a sweetheart. Tell Anna hi from Grace!