Get all of the latest dirt on the Miner Family!!
I have been taking the video camera everywhere with me because I knew this would happen any day! Hooray! She is still a little tipsy, but getting better. This was on Wednesday and since then she has gotten stronger and stronger!
Yay for Anna!
Yeah Anna! It was fun to see you guys tonight.
Hurray! It is the best feeling when they take those first steps. She is so cute Heed! She'll be running everywhere before you know it!
Oh my goodness, that is so exciting! She looks adorable, and you can tell she is super happy about her discovery. So cute!
That is amazing! I can't believe you caught it on video. It was just so precious to watch. Thanks for sharing :)
WHAT A BIG GIRL! By the way... We got a new blog site I don't know if you knew..http://hangingonthevine.blogspot.comCome drop by!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay for Anna!
Yeah Anna! It was fun to see you guys tonight.
Hurray! It is the best feeling when they take those first steps. She is so cute Heed! She'll be running everywhere before you know it!
Oh my goodness, that is so exciting! She looks adorable, and you can tell she is super happy about her discovery. So cute!
That is amazing! I can't believe you caught it on video. It was just so precious to watch. Thanks for sharing :)
WHAT A BIG GIRL!
By the way... We got a new blog site I don't know if you knew..
http://hangingonthevine.blogspot.com
Come drop by!
Post a Comment