Wednesday, May 19, 2010
The Master
Dave Graduated almost a month ago, but since then we have been working hard on packing and getting ready for our next phase of life. I am so proud of him and the hard work that he put in over the past two years. He got straight A's each semester and was well balanced between family time, school, play, working out, class representative, and church callings. He is a very dedicated student, Husband and Father and I am so lucky to have been on this ride with him. We are excited to move to Modesto, CA and start a Career (well one year fellowship for now). I know that Dave will succeed in whatever he does and know our family will be taken care of.
Our Family before Graduation (Go Maize and Blue!)
We are so thankful Dave's Dad, Paul, could come out for the big day!
Shaking Hands with the Dean of the School of Public Health
Calling his Name (Luckily he has a simple one there were people from over 10+ different countries in this graduation. That made for some interesting names!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is such a big accomplishment... and now on to real life, which is almost as fun as being a student (though we miss the the vacation time we had as students)
very exciting! big congrats to dave!
Congratulations Dave! We are so proud. (Are we allowed to say that? :)) You guys are such a good-looking family. Seriously. We miss you!
WOOT WOOT!! Yeah I am so excited for Dave!! I can't believe it will be me next year!! YEE HAW!
Congratulations to the both of you!
Post a Comment