
Yes, Anna is VERY excited to be a "Big Sister" around Thanksgiving. We have waited to post so that we could tell family (and as many friends as possible) in person while we were in Utah. It has been a crazy way to tell people, but worth it.

Luckily with working full time, traveling and the move I have felt well overall (some nausea and fatigue here and there). I haven't thrown up until this week and that is still a question as to what brought it along. Yuck! We are excited to be a family of four!
12 comments:
Congratulations! You look amazing.
Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you! I am so not ready to be pregnant again, but I am jealous that you, Em, Bekah, Mags, and Nicole are all pregnant at the same time. That is so crazy. I can't wait to hear what you are having. I hope the move has gone well. I would love to talk some time. I know things must be crazy, but if you ever have a chance I would love to hear everything.
Congratulations!! You look darling in that prego pic!
WHAT?!?! We're so close together! Wahoo! Congrats!!! Love you and you look fabulous!
Congrats! how exciting. You look great. Can wait to her what you are having.
Yay! Congats! That's so exciting.
YAY!!! Glad the cat is out of the bag :) Are you going to tell Richard and Emmy? We've been keeping quiet!
Oh how fun for all of you! We are due with #3, just a few weeks before you.
Wow, congratulations! SOOO exciting! We are having #4 Nov. 7th (ish) So fun for you!
Congratulations! Are you still in Utah? We would love to see you guys!
Wahoo! I can't wait to find out what you're having.
Hooray!! I am so excited to talk to you about this because it sounds like we are due the same week. I've been thinking about you a lot but I have been so bad at calling people. Hopefully this week. Take care and congratulations.
YAY!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment