This BIG YELLOW tag came on Maddie’s new jammies. They are “Organic Cotton.” It also says the same thing on the tag inside the PJs. Are they safe to wear or is Maddie going to burst into flames?
She does look pretty cute, though I don’t know if they are “snug” enough. I better have the fire extinguisher close by. Maddie's face says it all. I think you'll be alright sweetheart.
Also, I am definitely NOT concerned about a clean kitchen, as long as I get to see Anna have this much fun. Did any of you grow up playing the flour/penny game? Too much fun!
One last note, This is how I am blogging, one of the best positions in the world! I love it.
2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Maddie laying you on! I love those baby days. It was so fun to chat with you the other day. I love you!
A note for the fire safety thing on the jammies....a lot of clothing companies are moving away from the chemical used to treat fabric for children's PJ's for fire retardent. I forget if it is because it was considered unsafe, or didn't work. (I can't remember what the discussion was in intro to fashion when we were talking fabric) But with the big demand for organic everything the fire prevention chemical doesn't go a long with the "green" idea of things. So to keep in with the law of notifying consumers these new jammies are made tight fitting, so they are less likely to catch fire.
So in other words the tight fit is their way of staying in compliance with the fire safety laws for children's sleep wear....didn't know if you knew that or not!
Anyways congrats on your 10 new additions!! Can't wait to see pics and I still need to call you and catch up!
Post a Comment