Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting it back

I FEEL GOOD!!!! This week has been the first time in a LONG time that I have felt that I am getting my house back in order and have time for ME. (okay not so much time for MY Things, but time for me to get organized and cleaned up).

We are down to four dogs, three unsold and one that is waiting for his owners to pick him up.

After many disappointing moments, D-day started on Monday and I am LOSING weight!

I have had time to finish my sewing projects. 

I got the yard weeded and the house cleaned.

I have just relaxed with my girls.

Got the pile of papers organized.

I have gotten out on walks.

AND it is BEAUTIFUL outside!!!! I love California March weather.  (except last week when we have CRAZY rain… and I had my Mom visiting. ):

1 comment:

Sarah said...

good for you! i am determined to finally start exercising and losing weight. i am not ready for the beach this summer!