Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Day

I know most of my posts are photos.  I need to be better at random thought posts.  But I have never been a writer and Dave rarely blogs.  Plus you would rather see the cute kids anyway, right?

The Eggs….

DSC_0777  DSC_0764DSC_0770 DSC_0771DSC_0772   DSC_0773

Easter Dinner.  We had our fabulous “Utah/Modesto” friends, the Stices and the Tibbs, over for Ham and other yummy goods.  I was so excited and wanted to make it special I pulled out the china, made ice out of eggs and made delicious place tags.  All the food was DELICIOUS.  I wish I would have gotten a photo of us at the table. DSC_0895DSC_0897  DSC_0896

I also made an Easter Bunny Cake (Anna asked me ALL day when we got to eat it.)  It was a Funfetti cake with lemon frosting. SO delicious.  I also make homemade chocolate covered caramels….divine!!

DSC_0784DSC_0782

We opened Easter Baskets from Mom and Dad in the morning.  Then the Easter Bunny came in the afternoon after he had visited Utah. (:

DSC_0785DSC_0786DSC_0787DSC_0789

DSC_0791DSC_0793DSC_0795DSC_0797DSC_0800

Maddie Gave it a thumbs up!

DSC_0804

The hunt….

DSC_0875DSC_0885DSC_0887DSC_0880DSC_0891DSC_0888DSC_0890DSC_0883DSC_0893

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the pictures! Anna is so cute and of course Maddie is too! I love the pictures where Maddie is wearing one sock:)

Nicole said...

your dinner party looks awesome. you are such a cute little hostess.