Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Booty

If you are around Anna at all you get the lucky opportunity to see a little bum every once and awhile. I can never seem to find pants or skirts that stay up on the skinny thing! So in honor of Anna we found the perfect Pumpkin for Halloween this year!

DSC_0122DSC_0120

5 comments:

Bekah said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious! I don't think any of my kids are going to have that skinny problem! ;) Love ya!

emily said...

This is awesome

Ariel said...

Bahahaha. Soooo funny. I want you to know that I am not ignoring you and I REALLY want to see you and your cute fan. We have been a little busy and we are moving again to Farmington. So, we will be closer, Yeah! so when we get settled, we'll have to get together.

Ariel said...

When I said "fan" I meant "fam" :)

Katie Jane said...

Heidi, I love you. I really laughed out loud.