No, my friends I am not a writer, my spelling is often times incorrect (thank you spell check), I have lots of run on sentences or phrases that don’t make sense. (heck that sentence was poorly constructed) But I try to get my thoughts out and share them with pictures, via my blog. It is something I cherish, though I have slacked on it lately. This Christmas was fabulous (more on that in a different post) and one of my favorite and most treasured presents was a book of our 2010 blog that Dave put together for me.
It is so fun to read through it and see all we did that year. I was a MUCH better blogger last year, sharing funny quotes of Anna’s, vacation memories, thoughts, events, friends get togethers, family memories, moving adventures and most importantly… feelings. It is awesome to read through. THANK YOU BABE!
So in efforts to make another incredible book for 2011 I have some catching up to do. I hope to repost quite a bit in the next little while. I am trying to figure out how to do it best. I have been inspired by many other blogs that post just a few photos and thoughts. But I have a hard time limiting things. Something I plan to work on! It is better to have a little than none at all.
Love you Dave
Love you Blog
Love you Memories
4 comments:
What dd he use to publish it? I need to do that
What a great gift. I blog with the intention of publishing it and I never get around to it. Then i just stopped blogging. I'm trying to get back on the horse.
let's hang out soon!
Oh my! Best gift ever! I keep meaning to print my blog too! On another note I just have to tell you how happy I was to get your darling Christmas card. Your girls are sooooo darn cute and it made me miss your cute little family! I'm hosting a scrapbook night tomorrow and I just wish you were coming to it! I hope you guys are doing well and I'm glad you're going to catch up on your blog so I can catch up with you too! Maybe one day I'll do my family blog...maybe! :)
p.s. Did you notice I didn't get cards out this year? I never thought I'd get so behind in life where that would happen, but it did! I'll get you one next year!
I always do a yearly blog book of our family blog as well. Once I started doing that the motivation to keep up with blogging definitely increased. It's the only way we will ever have a family record cause I don't do anything else, but hopefully our whole family will cherish it someday!
Post a Comment