Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Voting Day

Some days outfits come together and work well, other days they don’t and my girls end up looking like “rag a muffins.” Today was a good day. Anna went to preschool and I was off to the voting booth, not really a big day, but wanted to be more presentable.  I wanted to put MJ in her new steal of a deal red pants, ($3), and then saw the blue sweater.  It worked for voting day, right?  She looked pretty cute with her hair curled and red, white and Blue ribbon. I wish it was enough to get Romney re-elected….
DSC_0612 (2)DSC_0613 (2)DSC_0614 (2)
This was Maddie’s response to the announcement of the re-election….DSC_0616 (2)
Okay she really was in bed by then, but I’m sure many felt this way when Romney lost. ):

Anna's best quote about the election...
"Mom, wouldn't Jesus make a great President? REALLY Great President? But he can't be, because he is our Savior!" I just love this girl and her heavenly insight. (:

No comments: