Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Time!!


It's time for Utah to put the BYU Kittens down for good. No more last second B.S. miracles. No more blown coverages. No more having to hear Cougar fans rub it in daily for 365 days. This game is HUGE. Last time the Utes were in position to go undefeated, we had to simply run over BYU who didn't deserve to be on the same field. This time, the game should be a lot closer and with more at stake. Utes win: 2nd BCS Bowl and 2nd undefeated season. Utes lose ... we won't even talk about that.

I've been anxious for this game since the season started. I'm going to do my part from long-distance and will be wearing Ute apparel every day up to kickoff. Gotta represent! I'm really sad I can't be there to see the game in person, but at least we'll have a strong Ute contingency here in Ann Arbor to cheer them on.

Just think about it ... do you REALLY want to see intelligent fans like these with smiles on their faces? I'll blog about how to spell the letter "B" later so that you Cougs can get it right by gametime.




Make sure to vote on our poll as to the outcome of the game. It'll be here before we know it!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oooooo.....them is fightin' words. :)

Ty Martin said...

Dear Dave,
First let me say....Congratulations. Second, let me use this as a chance to .........sorry, between the tears that's all I can get out. Well played my man.