Saturday, June 27, 2009

THE WEDDING RECEPTION

I am finally posting some photos of Natalie's reception. I have been waiting because we didn't get many good close up photos. In fact I don't have ONE photo of my little family. We left the camera in the car while we were taking those and spaced doing it later. So here is a brief overview of the evening. Natalie and Trent greeting visitors. We set up all these tents in the rain, but didn't need them!

My cute cousins yes, (even the ones on the left are considered my cousins) and Grandma enjoying food under the large tent.
The water table. My mom has such a good eye for decorating, every table was beautiful.
Obviously cutting the cake. The most unflattering photo of me, but the only one we got all night. Anna LOVED eating the cake and had to do it all by herself with a fork!
The amazing Buffet!!
Little groomsmen and flower girl, they were so cute together all night, they even danced on the dance floor with one another.


My little cutie! She looked adorable, but was a little handful. (Toddler around a stream and pool, not my idea of a fun time).
Dancing with Daddy.
The bridesmaids wore black dresses with a red sash and red high heels. I got my first pair of red high heels! Then, a bunch of Natalie's friend came wearing black and red as well. Obviously the ones with the red sashes are the bridesmaids.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

What a pretty wedding! It's fun to see the differences in receptions even though they were at the same place! Hope you're having fun in Utah! I'm jealous. It's hot and humid here! We'll be back there in a month though!

Frances said...

the pictures are great! I love the ones you sent and if you could I'd love to get some more! Did you get any of all the B-maids? It was so good to see you!

Nicole said...

looks like a beautiful wedding. i still can't believe natalie is old enough to be married! we're basically geriatric. also, i want to see you again before you go back east. got any free time?