Well Utah has welcomed us back very gently this winter. I whined on Facebook the first day it snowed and was cold, I wanted to go back to sunny California. However, that quickly changed as December was mostly dry and now it is the end of January and we are {mostly} dry.
I took some photos last week on Monday when it was snowing and absolutely beautiful out. I didn’t have to go anywhere and I loved watching it snow. The next day it warmed up and it has been beautiful ever since. I had the camera in the car and couldn’t stop taking photos, though I was driving so I did! I love the little layer of snow on the ground and the snow frosted mountains. All weekend I have been looking out our windows right at the blue sky and beautiful mountains. It was gorgeous.
I especially love NOT having to drive in it! I am a nervous nelly now that we have been in 2 accidents because of snow and black ice. We even got new awesome tires on the Pathfinder to ease our shakiness… haven’t needed them. Though there is one downside to that lack of snow, we have some ski passes we need to use so I would like more snow in the Weber Mountains!
Monday…
Tuesday… (BTW, I love this little country road I drive down almost every day. It make me feel for a moment as if I live in a little town. There are even Peacocks, horses, and ducks to the right.![]()
![]()
I took the previous photo to show this road to Dave, I am so glad we don’t have to drive up or down this road when it is snowing! (I just happened upon it one day). I love the way the snow sticks to the branches, it is so pretty!![]()
![]()
![]()
I used to take a LOT of photos of nature, particularly sunsets. This post reminds me I need to do more. SO GORGEOUS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment