Saturday, January 28, 2012

Princess Party

We had a fun week celebrating Anna’s birthday! We left the decorations up all week and just soaked in the 4 year old birthday glory. I still cannot believe she is 4! We had a full week of Family party, preschool party, well child check up-which was followed by days of pain ):, dance party and today we had a princess party with many princesses Anna loves and adores. It was so fun to have them all here!

The decor…

After a fabulous princess party at a friend’s home last year Anna asked until this week if she could have a princess party like Berit!  So, being the artist I’m not, I tried to make my own version of a Rapunzel tower. It was fun to make and made for a happy birthday girl.

DSC_0036DSC_0033

Most of the Party Princesses…

DSC_0057DSC_0055DSC_0056

DSC_0062DSC_0169DSC_0181

Making cookies (one of Anna’s favorite things)

DSC_0040DSC_0041DSC_0042DSC_0043DSC_0044DSC_0045

GAME… We played Pin the nose on Flynn Rider…

DSC_0039DSC_0058DSC_0059DSC_0063DSC_0064DSC_0065DSC_0066DSC_0070

CAKE POPS…We had Cake Pops for Dessert, Anna wanted pink and purple, we had a little mixture of pink, purple, and white. I thought this would be a better idea than cake, but I found that it’s hard because there is no candle to blow out and I found a lot of pops in the garbage.  This could have been because the stuffed their faces with cookies, but perhaps they aren’t a favorite.  I am slowing discovering what works and what doesn’t.  Anna loved some I made on Maddie’s birthday, but didn’t really like these today. ???

DSC_0049DSC_0050DSC_0158DSC_0161DSC_0162DSC_0164DSC_0166DSC_0167

 

DANCING… Then we played what I like to call, “Dance like a princess until the music stops, then find a princess square.

DSC_0074DSC_0075DSC_0077DSC_0078DSC_0079DSC_0087DSC_0076DSC_0081DSC_0085DSC_0086DSC_0088DSC_0089DSC_0090

PARTY GIFT… After the beautiful dancing, All the girls got to visit Rapunzel’s tower for a special present from Rapunzel (or Anna.) “Rapunzel’s Paints” I had a tricky time getting the hair over the tower, so then We ended up doing one or tow strands at time. oh well, the girls liked it.

DSC_0038DSC_0133DSC_0134DSC_0135DSC_0140DSC_0136DSC_0137DSC_0138DSC_0139DSC_0144DSC_0145DSC_0148DSC_0151DSC_0153DSC_0155

Thanks for all the help everyone! (:

PRESENT TIME… Anna was spoiled and you can see the look on her face tells it all.  I love those dimples. Everyone was so excited and stood around her the whole time. They were all so cute shoving her presents in her face, so excited to give them.  Grandma JoJo gave her a Rapunzel tower which lead to HOURS of playing afterwards! Thanks everyone!!!

DSC_0149DSC_0091DSC_0093DSC_0098DSC_0101DSC_0103DSC_0106DSC_0108DSC_0110DSC_0112DSC_0113DSC_0114DSC_0115DSC_0117DSC_0120DSC_0122DSC_0124DSC_0129DSC_0173DSC_0174DSC_0175DSC_0184

Thanks everyone for coming! We had a great time celebrating! I couldn’t have done it without all the help!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA LOVE!

1 comment:

sadie said...

give yourself some credit- your tower looks awesome!