Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pre-school wrap up…

Anna “Graduated” from her 1st year of pre-school this month and I need to brag blog about this little smartie.  She did really well this year and loved her 1st year of school! Some days she said it was “too long,” but most T/Th. she was excited and ready to go.  She would always come home with stories about the kids, what she did and what she learned.  I loved these little moments with her where we would sit down and go through her backpack.  She REALLY was learning a lot and progressing.  I could tell from her first pictures to her last that she learned to steady her drawing utensil and concentrate.  She also learned a lot about raising her hand, being kind, sharing, sitting “still” and being on someone else’s schedule, which I know was hard for her. (:  Her teacher said she was a good student, picked up on things fast, told great stories (wonder what? and I wonder what I used to say at school?), and was a joy. 

I love this little girl, and cannot believe she is 4! These were her poses on her last day of actual school… (in her bright yellow skirt- of course)

DSC_0001DSC_0002DSC_0003DSC_0004

Rewind …This was her first day of Preschool… she grew up!DSC_0742DSC_0751

She has a singing program where they did the pledge of allegiance and sang songs about manners, family, animals, and some church songs, but my favorite were the safety kid songs! She didn’t sleep very well the night before (nerves…(: ), I had to wake her up early for preschool (never happened during the year)  and she was almost falling asleep during the performance.  She kept yawning and rubbing her eyes.  Then they each got their diploma.

DSC_0048DSC_0050DSC_0057

Miss Tiffiny is the owner of the school and her teacher was Mrs. Kim (on the right). She also had Mrs. Brooke most of the year, but she was out with a child in the hospital so this other teacher (Anna didn’t learn her name) filled in.

DSC_0054DSC_0055

We gave them a yummy thank you.  In honor of Anna’s favorite color and saying…

DSC_0058DSC_0043

No comments: