I have less than 30 days until I turn 30. 30!! WoW. For some reason that seems so old. yet, I feel so young. I keep thinking back on things and I’m like, “oh that was only… wait a minute that was 10 years ago…or more”! look around at all my friends and neighbors and they seem so young (even being 40 or 50) and I look at teenagers and feel so out of the loop. geez. Growing up is weird. How does time go so fast? I have now known my best friends from junior high longer than I lived without them. Glad for that!(: I have driven for almost longer than the life before a license. So many little, dumb, random things, but it’s an odd quirk I have to think about them.
I am excited for my birthday month! I have always loved July, it seems to be packed full of family events, holidays, pool days, summer activities, and vacations (I hope to sit down this month and figure out all the places I have celebrated my birthday-most have been outside of Utah!-including this year.)
Bring on July. Bring on the heat. Bring on crazy summer plans.
And Bring on 30!!!
What shall I do in my last few weeks in my twenties? Seems like there should be some sort of ritual to say goodbye!?
No comments:
Post a Comment