Please stop going so quickly! I have too many fun things that we haven’t gotten to do yet! boo….
Here are a few things we HAVE enjoyed!
Eating homemade popsicles with friends. And don’t we all look lovely! I love it when they dress themselves (which is most days.) These are Anna’s two best neighborhood friends, Rhiece and Charity. They are all so silly together, loving dress ups, princesses, dancing, and seeing who wins the Bossy contest!
Swimming. We’ll we haven’t gotten on the ball to do swim lessons, (insert hand slap to Heidi). But we love swimming anyway. This was our adventure to Grandma’s hot tub! We also love swimming at Rhiece’s house, the Curtis pool, The Evergreen club, and in our little pool in the backyard. Anna was afraid to get splashed and hesitated getting into pools at first. She is lots better now, but still avoids getting too wet!
Did I mention we LOVE popsicles!? Especially when teething!![]()
Maddie’s faces were hilarious! I love that girl!
1 comment:
cutest girls alive! I wait to see you all at the end of the month... so excited for your arrival! xoxo
Post a Comment