Friday, September 7, 2012

Dear Blog

 

DSC_0011

You are important to me. I PROMISE.  I see you and want to do more. I wish you weren’t as neglected as you are!  I long for the days that I could sit for hours and blog about just about everything I wanted.  I love the old posts, the memories, the photos, the captured moments.  Why can’t I make time for you as much anymore? I take lots of photos with the intention of putting together a post then they sit in my computer memory for no one, not even you to enjoy. ):

DSC_0247

Hummm…  Probably because now I have two kids, a dirty house, dishes and laundry that never fail to stop getting dirty, cake making and other endeavors, friends and family nearby, vacations, etc. Life outside the computer is crazy and I love it. I am glad to be busy.

DSC_0152

I hope that come the end of September I can get on a routine of blogging again, because truly you are a big part of my life’s history. I need more documentation.  Especially of my little spit- fire of a second child who keeps me on my heals.  One day her moments will be captured more fully on you, but until then I will enjoy soaking in the memories of running after her or holding her (what she likes best) and perhaps one day you’ll hear about them… along with all the fun things we have done lately.

Much love,

Heidi

(Photo info: #1- Taken by a sweet little 4 year old. #2- during a rain storm and Anna had to pose with the elephant. #3- Taken by Dave @ the cabin just last weekend)

No comments: