Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dinosaur Park

DSC_0249

We wanted to do a fun family outing on the last day of being together before Dave and I took off for some fun, just us two (more on that later).  We went up to Ogden to see their Dinosaur park and it was awesome!  I highly recommend it, just look for deals before you go, there seemed to be a bunch.  Dave loves Dinosaurs and Anna says she does as well, “But not as much as Chelsea!” (Dave’s niece who is 5 and knows more about Dinos than I do and “wants to be a Paleontologist.”

Inside they had this automated version of Jurassic Park with a T-Rex and Triceratops.  Anna would have sat in here all day if I let her.Maddie didn’t know what to think of it. DSC_0252

Then downstairs they had some real bones, mixed in with casts.  Pretty spectacular too.

DSC_0256DSC_0258

It was an amazing atmosphere, tucked right against the mountains! I loved that the most.  Outside they had these large displays of the Dino’s with information about their true size, characteristics, where they lived, etc.  Did you know T-Rex’s were NOT the biggest? Also, the Utah dinosaur did not spray, like in Jurassic Park, and that the MOST DANGEROUS CREATURE is smaller than me? (See for yourself!) DSC_0259DSC_0261DSC_0263DSC_0273DSC_0277DSC_0267DSC_0280DSC_0287DSC_0288

DSC_0284DSC_0286

They also had some fun playgrounds the girls, as well as their silly Dad, enjoyed!DSC_0290DSC_0293DSC_0300DSC_0302

GREAT DAY, Don’t ya think?

DSC_0298

No comments: